
...Happy Friday y'all!!
It's been so long since I've done Five Question Friday...I'm so excited to do so! :P
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, we most definitely did!
Alright, here's the questions:
1. Is there a special dish you prepare that you are famous for? Well, I hate to toot my own horn, but there's a few things, ha! I'm the cook in the family.
JJ tells me "you know you're getting old when you can cook us good meals!" I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult..LOL!
Anyways, the thing that people seem to like the most of mine is either my chili or goulash.
2. Are you (did you) go Black Friday shopping? We did go shopping last night/this morning....it was chaotic to say the least...we're not one of those crazy, dramatic shoppers, but there were such good deals out today that we just HAD to!
We made it through all the chaoas without any marks or bruises...which by the way, I just read our newspaper this morning and there was a shoot out last night in a neighboring town...people just get so competitive and crazy with this Black Friday stuff...it's insane!
But out of the 21 people we have to buy for this year, we're all done except 1 person...and it's not even Decemeber...we've NEVER EVER done this good for being prepared and ready for anything...such a good feeling of relief!!!
It's most definitely going to be our best Christmas...I'm sooooo excited this year!
3. What are your strangest holiday traditions? Hmmmm...I can't say that we have any strange traditions for the holidays..really, there's nothing!
4. Pecan or pumpkin pie? (She actually asked "Apple or pumpkin?" I just T-giving'ed it!)Uck, neither. I hate pumpkin anything...although I love pumpkin spice latte's and candles that's it. Pumpkin pie makes me gag..ewwwwwwwww!
5. When will you put up your Christmas tree? We always do it the weekend after Thanksgiving, so we'll put all our Christmas decor up on Sunday...yayyyy!
I've still got my Halloween stuff up....seriously slacking on that one! ha!
Well, there you have it...link up and do some Friday questions yourself!!!

It's great that you were able to get your shopping done :)
ReplyDeletehttp://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/11/five-question-friday.html