Monday, November 21, 2011

..Family of 5.

...Wow, a lot has happened in the last few months! Just crazy exciting things!!!!
It's gonna take a couple posts to catch y'all up..so I'll start this one with our most exciting news....we welcomed our third baby girl in September!!!!

Maisy Monroe was born September 5th, 2011 @ 3:32pm. (Labor Day)
She was a big healthy girl weighing in at 8lbs. 10oz. and 21 1/2 inches long.
Dark hair and blue eyes...she's a beaut! ;)

Labor & delivery went pretty good, very fast...so fast I barely remember things, ha!
I labored for about 5 hours total..completely natural labor with no pain medication, I always wonder why I do that, but then afterwards I'm happy and proud that I was able to do so...pain medication or not, it's a lot of hard painful work for a woman to labor and birth a baby, so I'm not criticizing the need for pain relief, I just choose not to get it for my own personal beliefs and reasoning's.

She's been such a good and easy baby thus far...she's a FANTASTIC sleeper, I can't complain at all!! And only being 2 1/2 months old she's already on her own little schedule, I've never had a baby on a schedule this early, but I love it...it makes things sooooo much easier around here with 2 other kids to have to care for!

She's really developed quite the personality already...such a happy baby!!!
Her favorite things are finger chewing, boobies, watching her sissies, blankies, watching TV, listening to daddy sing, picture books, laying on mama, talking to her toys, and tummy time.

Maisy has brought sooooooo much love and joy to our family, she's been a great addition, we're all so in love with her! <3












No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers