
Happy Friday everyone! Alright, I gotta make this as quick as possible...I'm suppose to be getting ready to head out of town but to be honest, I haven't even gotten in the shower yet! :/ Yikes, the man isn't gonna be too happy with me when he gets home from work in 15 minutes!!!
Here are the questions:
1. Do you collect anything? LMAO...ahhhhh, yeah. I have been told I am a hoarder and a pack rat. I collect EVERYTHING, seriously. I hold onto things that have absolutely no value, like my homework from highschool. I still have my prenatal vitamins from 2003, I save all my daughter's band aids...I have TONS of plastic bins around our house and in garage just full of all my crap! My house is very clean and tidy, one would not know I'm a hoarder until they saw all my bins and went through them! :P
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. It changes often but the one guy who will always have my heart is...Gerard Butler....OMG, YUM!!!!!!
Matthew McCaunghey is also pretty hot, which is kinda odd because I'm usually not attracted to blondes, I like my men tall, dark, and strong.
And a 3rd man...hhhmmm, I'll say Channing Tatum, I mean he's totally that perfect model type...I usually like rugged men but I'm feeling him at the moment, well not literally of course..ha, I'd be a little more enthused then that..but that's what came to mind! :P
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)? I do, but nothing exciting...my one main scar is in my eyebrow, I was a year old, learning how to walk and fell into something sharp and got jabbed and needed stitches. It's not too noticeable, only when they stylist doesn't know how to wax my eyebrows properly, then the scar shows. And then I have one on my wrist, when I was about 10 years old, we were camping, roasting marshmallow's, my mellow caught on fire so I was waving it to put the fire out and the marshmallows flew off and stuck to my wrist...OUCH! It was sooooo disgusting and painful.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? Apparently I have no taste buds because I eat the oddest things, says JJ. Ummm, I can't even think of anything at the moment..let me think..I like nacho cheese doritos dipped into sour cream and salsa...FATTENING!! That's all I can think about at the moment.
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? Nope, living in tornado valley pretty much we have been getting a lot of bad weather but I've never seen an actual tornado, I've seen the after math of one numerous times in person, we just had a tornado touch down in our town about 3 weeks ago, had a lot of damage but nobody was injured...thank God.
Alright, enjoy your weekend folks!!!!

My husband is a packrat too - unfortunately for him I am not and clean things out all the time; strangely, he doesn't seem to notice!
ReplyDeleteI talked about a scar in my eyebrow too from when I was little. Gerard Butler was a good pick. He has the most awesome smile and he sings!
ReplyDelete