Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday!

..I am totally lacking on here! Yikes!
I guess that's what happens when you start school full time, which is killing me! JJ has noticed and mentioned I've been popping open one too many wine bottles lately, a glass a night to relieve some stress is normal, right?! :P

Alright, the kiddos are nagging on me to get my butt off the computer chair and to head out to the library..here are the questions for this week! Enjoy.


1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? I had my baby blanket UNTIL I moved out of my moms house right after I graduated high school, somehow it either got mis placed or thrown out in the trash...I am still sooooo devastated. I'd still sleep with the darn thing if I had it..yeah, I'm pretty sure JJ would be a little turned off by that...LMAO!


2. Do you dream in color? Yes, I'm sure I do.


3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? 5'4". I am perfectly fine with my height, just wish it was better portioned with my weight..uck, we're working on that tho!


4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? Hmmmm, interesting! Do I want a sexy low male voice, or a cute peppy girly one to get me to my destination?! hhmmm! Gerard Butler's voice would just hit me with Awwwwwwwwwww! That accent, Mmmmm...yeah, I want him on my TomTom! ;)


5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? ALWAYS. It's just common courteousy and sense to return it quick. Seriously, I get soooo peeved when people are lazy slobs and just leave the cart out in the open, next to cars...take the extra 10 steps and return it! Grrrrrrrrrr.

Alright folks, I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers