
Hey there! Happy Friday y'all! I hope you guys have wonderful plans for this weekend! I sooooo love the 4th of July, it makes me sooooo excited..the festivities!
Anyways, I gotta make this really super quick, we're heading out camping here shortly, so I had to sneak on here and do this before I left, duhhhhhhh! ;)
Questions:
1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood? Ummmm...just one thing?! Hmmm..toughie. I really miss the freedom I had, to stay outside and play until my mom called me in because it was getting dark. I miss it that the hardest decision could always be figured out with "eenie meenie miny moe." I had to grow up wayyy too fast, having a baby sister at 10 years old and having to help raise her, then becoming a mom at 17 years old. It was tough.
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school? I've lost friends but gained new ones. I'm really at a different stage in life then most of my friends I had from highschool..they just weren't ready to settle down, I was.
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it? There's soooo many weird sayings and words..but I don't have time to think about a lot of them!
I hate when people say..."let's go right meow." Just say now! dammmmit!
Another phrase that REALLY REALLY bothers me is when people say "FML"...(f$%k my life) I mean..seriously...is your life really that bad?!
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"? Hmmm..the first thing that comes to mind is the Bald Eagle..our National bird.
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
We're heading out to go camping here shortly! I am really excited to get out and spend the weekend with the family BUT I have a feeling it's going to be a bit chaotic and not very relaxing, more so with Piper. She likes her comfort, she has a routine and schedule, especially with bed time...this whole weekend is just going to throw her off and I have a feeling she's going to be really crabby and naughty!
OR..I can think more optimistic and she will have sooooooo much fun that she'll crash out around 8pm without me having to comfort her! *wishful thinking*
I hope you all have a safe and fun weekend!!! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment