Wednesday, August 25, 2010

...Summer fun..chaos.











..If anyone follows and reads my blogs faithfully...I would like to appologize for the delay..I swore I would keep up with this blog, but then school started in May and I just got caught up in life, yada yada yada..but I think I am actually going to get back on track, no promises though! ;)

So...a lot has happened over the summer...well just a lot of birthday's...we all have summer birthdays...JJ, Taylor, Piper, and I...plus both my sister's and I share the same birthday with my grandma...so you can imagine how many parties and celebrations we have been doing all summer! whoafta! It was just Piper's birthday on Monday..baby girl turned 2! *tear.*
We also just had our big county fair that we excitedly went to every freaking day of the week...uck. I don't know what's worse..bloody painful blisters from walking around the fair all day and night in the wrong shoes or running into people you don't want to see for various reasons! LOL. The joys of this small dramatic trash talking town...well I have to admit, I do like this town for the community, activies, school, and all that..but some of the people! grrrrrrr.

ANYWAYS..it's 2am and I am still awake..just rambling because I have consumed one too many Red Bull's today...I am soooo addicted to those damn things but they are horrible for my insomnia...I mean seriously, by the time I get to bed my kids will be waking up, screaming in my ear, jumping on my bed, and begging for breakfast...ughhhhh, I am soooo looking forward to it...or not.

Alright, so I'm gonna put an overload of photos up..between birthdays and the fair and everything in between!

So...I am really tired and am heading to bed...there are way more pix but it's not letting me upload so I'll have to figure out how to put the rest up here after I get some shut eye. gnite.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers