But from here on out..I'm gonna try, not daily, don't count on it...but I am going to keep y'all updated..that is if anyone reads my blog...I know, I'm not too interesting, and I applaud you if you do sit and read these posts! :P
So..I have some exciting news! I really didn't want to announce it to anyone besides family because it's still so soon and I'm nervous if something happens, I have had a couple miscarriages in the past, one right after I had Piper..it was very traumatizing. :(
Anyways, well I am a horrible secret keeper when it comes to exciting news..PLUS people were starting to catch on...I had to turn down "girls night out", I was becoming sick, morning sickness...so it was hard to even leave the house!
What am I talking about...it's still hard to leave the house...I feel nasty..I shower daily, sometimes twice a day..to make myself feel better...but I haven't done my hair or makeup since New Years Day...yes, I'm serious! I am exhausted, nauseous, drained, queasy, lazy...you name it! I swear I have every damn pregnancy symptom in the book BUT I try not to complain because this is a true blessing, I continue to thank God for this miracle growing in my tummy! It's amazing! I love it, and as much as the first 12 weeks of pregnancy suck, I honestly believe pregnancy is such a beautiful thing..I admit, I know I'm looking scary at the moment, but once the first trimester is over...I start feeling AMAZING! And I've been told I get that pregnancy glow...I don't see it at the time, but when I look back at pictures of myself during pregnancy...I always missed it..and could see that pregnancy really is a beautiful thing!
So...this is baby #3 for us! Three kids just sounds crazy but I am sooooo anxious to be a family of 5!
I never thought I'd have more then 2 kids..JJ said he didn't want more, he was scared he was going to have another girl and he couldn't handle that! I was heartbroken when I heard him say that...any child is a blessing regardless of the size, gender, or appearance! It's OUR child, we love him/her unconditionally!
Well..to be honest IDK how it happened..I mean, duhhhhh...I know how I got this baby in here..but it just kinda happened, like bammmm! LMAO!
A few months ago, JJ & I went out for dinner at Applebee's...we sat in kind of a secluded area...it was nice..so we started talking intimately..he started saying how he wanted another baby!!!
WHATTTTT, JJ?! Are you serious?! Don't joke with me...I'll be pissed if you're lying! He knew how bad I wanted another baby..but I never nagged him about it, I think I brought up the fact a couple times, that was it...but he knew I wasn't complete at 2 kids. He started discussing his feelings...those of you that know JJ..know that he's a very serious, keep to himself, not say a whole lot type of guy...well he's turned into Mr. mom lately! He told me he wants to add to the family, he wants a boy...I told him, "you know you're not guaranteed a boy, right?!" He's like I know I'll get my boy...yada yada yada! Okay, well let's go! Let's try for baby #3! The rest is history! ;)
I haven't even had my 1st Dr. appt. yet...so I'm not positive on my dates..but I will be due in September, which is soooooo awesome!!!!!!
All 5 of us will have summer birthdays...OMG! Here are birthday months as follows:
JJ- September
Courtney- July
Taylor- July
Piper- August
baby- September
Can you say BUSY!?!? It would be sooo neat if this baby is a boy and that he shares the same birthday month as his daddy!
We'll see! I will find out the gender of this baby sometime in April!!!
Until next time...Oh! BTW, I'll keep y'all updated with this pregnancy...by adding belly shots and let y'all in on the prenatal visits and stats!!

I think I was just wondering where you had gone... Not sure how much I commented but I remember reading along and then all of the sudden I can't remember when I stopped. Ha!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!