It's been chaotic around here to say the least! Without going into much detail, I've been very sick...with hyperemeis which is a severe case of morning sickness. Worst thing I've ever gone through in my life. No lie! ANYWAYS...that's kept me on bed rest for the last month.
Alright...so some happenings, let's see. I'll talk about baby for a bit since that seems to be the highlight of our life at the moment! :o)
I had to have an ultrasound at 11 weeks, due to my extreme sickness. They wanted to make sure there was only one baby in there, women with hyperemesis usually carry more then one baby..twins would be a blessing but I'll admit it wasn't what I wanted to see on the screen! Thankfully there was only one baby, one healthy baby is growing well and had all it's limbs! I say that because I was extremely worried that my 30+ lbs that I lost was going to effect the baby's growth or that the numerous anti nausea medications I had to take were going to harm him/her. But the babe is perfectly healthy and has had a heart rate of 170 BPM every time I've gotten checked, seems kind of high! Dr. said it's normal in the beginning and it will slow down later on. Ummm..what else!? I had another ultrasound for my 12 week scan...again, baby looked good! Am actually measuring a week ahead, which is a good feeling! Since I had both of my girls on their actual due dates(ultrasound due date) I'm sticking to what the ultrasound says with this one, seems to be VERY accurate, plus my body is very regular I guess!
Well, since I went almost an entire month without food...yes, no food! I'm not kidding. Between the ER and IV Therapy, that's where I got my nutrients from(fluids.)
So now I'm slowly starting to get my appetite back! I need to stick to very bland things, so my cravings have been Nick's Pizza(shrimp) in which we've had twice this week...OMG! It's sooo fricken good tho! The best pizza EVER! Chipotle is also a huge craving, but I've only had that once, last week and only because a lovely friend brought it to me as our nearest one is almost an hour away! Booooo! But it was delish, best Mexican food! I love their Guacamole and chips...devine!
Other then that...no other cravings. I live on orange juice, for real...it's the only beverage I've been drinking, I drink a gallon a day. I'm not sure if that's healthy or not?! :/
I've gained back 3 of those pounds, since I've been feeling better and eating. Kind of depressing, but yet I know I need to gain a bit of the weight! I'm usually a pretty good/healthy eater during my pregnancies, with the occasional fast food craving I must indulge in, but I'm not too worried about gaining much. Although it's the best feeling ever when I'm wearing jeans that I've never been able to wear before! I'm down 2 jeans sizes and pregnant!!!! AMAZING! Usually I'm sooo fat and don't even wear jeans during pregnancy, but this time I'm feeling kinda luscious! ;)
Alright, I think that's about it..I'm so thankful I'm feeling better and am able to be the mommy I'm suppose to be to my girls, they've missed me while I've been hibernating! Time to go...daddy is here with my snack! muhahaha!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment