Anyways, I hope y'all have a good weekend!
Here are the questions:
1. What is your favorite summer time activity? Hmmm...us Minnesotan's look forward to our summer's after a very long and depressing winter...I love doing just about anything in the summer! From laying a blanket out in the yard reading a book, to going out on the boat! I've never really been a camping kind of girl but I'm really beginning to enjoy it!!! Sitting around the bonfire with family, snacking, participating in summer activities, and drinking a margarita or two..some of the best times!!!
2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale? Going cheap on laundry detergent is kind of disgusting to me...ya know, you want nice clean clothes and I feel a lot of the cheap brands are just some water with a lot of fragrance...I get Tide every time, I know it's gonna help get stains out and remove all the filth from our clothes!
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer? Ha, well JJ does all the grilling because he doesn't do any cooking inside so I take advantage and buy lots of hotdog, hamburger, brats, and chicken during the summer months for him to grill! But I make all the summer salads and side dishes...I love making potato salad and I have to admit I make some of the best around...almost as good as my grandma's!
4. Do you have any talents? LOL, no not really...WELL, is being able to put your feet behind your head a talent?! LMAO! If so, then yes!
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
Hmmmm...toughy! Of all things in this world to be an expert in...I would probably have to say medicine/health, IDK...I enjoy reading medical books about vaccines, medications, illness, surgies, stuff of that sort...I know this sounds ridiculous but when someone in my family or even some of my friends are sick or having unusal symptoms, they know I'm kind of a guru when it comes to reading and researching health information so they'll call me for questions to see what I think BEFORE they even call their doctor...pahahaha, I know...it's silly...but I have to admit with going to nursing school and then just having kids of my own I've studied and read up on a lot! I would love to continue my education in nursing, however I've realized it's not for me..part of it is too sad for me to handle and I also wouldn't be able to do some of the icky aspects of it...so I'll just pretend I am one! :P
Well there you have it, Pipey just spilt RED juice on my carpet...so I guess that's my calling to get off of here! Ughhhhhh. Stanley Steamers here we come!!!!!! :/ hhahahaha!

No comments:
Post a Comment