Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday!



...Wow, I totally JUST realized it was Friday and headed right on over to Five Question Friday, because that's the highlight of my Friday's! ha, not really...but I do really enjoy doing these on Friday's!!!!
But oh my goodness...where did this week go?! I'm not really complaining because once June hits our summer officially begins and we have sooooooooo many exciting events this summer between all 4 of our birthdays, plus our new baby girl will be joining us this summer as well, our fair(which is the largest free fair in MN!), plus a couple vacations, my sister's graduation, I will start school again right after the baby...OMG...there's just so much...okay, enough with that and now onto the questions!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!!!!




1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time? Yeah, it's usually our time to talk and just be a couple! He gets home from work at 5pm, then it's spending time with the kids, making supper, playing a board game, outside, or watching a movie..we just don't get a whole lot of time together when the kids are awake and around...isn't that every parent though! So...regardless if I'm tired or not, I make sure I go to bed when he does! :P


2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man? I like my guy scruffy looking but not like wild ape man type, just a little stubble! Not into a baby face guy...just isn't manly! :P


3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken? Well, back in 11th grade I went on vacation with a good friend and her parents...we went to Branson, Missouri...it was sooooo boring, there was nothing to do for us, it was all old folks, and we had to go to these lame shows/events...I got so bored and homesick one night, I just cried myself to sleep...haha! I was even so mean to her about it, telling her this was the worst week of my life...I mean, it wasn't really...it was just that BORING!!!!!!


4. What's the first-ever blog you followed? HHmmmm...I have nooooooo idea! Maybe MckMama, yeah...probably hers!


5. Do you enjoy amusement parks? I do, mostly just to walk around, sit down and people watch...which I could do for hours!!!! After kids, my stomach has became so weak, I can't handle rides anymore...but I do enjoy bringing the kiddos!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers