I love making crafty things, or at least attempting. I invision all these ideas then I go to do some and fail. But my brain never stops thinking, I've always got a project that I'm working on or planning to start(when daddy is home to release me from my motherly duties!)
So, here are a couple things I've made this holiday season...
Snazzy wreath that was kind of time consuming and annoying! This took about 30 minutes to make...I bought a stick wreath in the clearance section from the Fall decor, 100ish Christmas ornaments, wooden letter, paint, ribbon, and LOTS of hot glue sticks!!
Basically all I did was glue these ornaments to fill the wreath, painted my wooden letter, and then hung it up with some ribbon! Waala!!

Handmade snowglobe, it seriously took me about 10 miuntes to make, if that!
Mason jars are my favorite thing, I love decorating with them and I could probably write a post with 101 different ideas to use with them! :P
Anyways, for this I just went outside and sniped some branches off our pine tree, I had some of the red berries from another project, the snow is kosher salt, and Piper broke a pearl necklace so I had no need for it anymore, so instead of just throwing it away...I wrapped it around the jar!


No comments:
Post a Comment