Friday, December 9, 2011

Five Question Friday!


..Happy Friday everyone! As most people look forward to Friday's, I don't!
JJ works overtime from 6am-10pm and I absolutely hate it, hate it that we don't get to spend it as a family, hate it that I don't get a break from the kids, and hate it that JJ is overworking himself. Ughhhh...the money is nice, especially around the holidays, but that's it...after Christmas I'm telling him to cut back and relax...I'll pinch pennies if we have to! :P

Alright, here are the questions:


1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? Peanut Butter Blossoms...ahhhh, yummmmm!!!!! :D

2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why? I love me some Christmas movies...that's all we watch this time of year..speaking of, I'm watching one right now on Lifetime as I'm on here...:P
But, umm...my favorite one...would probably be "The Santa Claus"...you know, the one with Tim Allen! I just love that one for some reason..always watched it as a kid...it's a good family movie!

3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn't after they opened it? Uhhhhhh, all those small little pieces...polly pockets, littlest petshop, Barbie accessories...I HATE all that stuff and will no longer buy it, especially now with the baby, I'm not risking the older girls leaving around all those little pieces for Maisy to get ahold of...:/


4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment? hahahaha, oh Lordy...I have to admit, the entire house has been neglected in the cleaning department...I've just been soooo busy with appointments, Christmas shopping, crafting, baking/cooking, being a mom, and simply just being lazy, ha!
But I would say the girls' bedroom is by far the messiest..they hate to clean, and JJ and I are done cleaning up after them...so you could imagine the toys and clutter in there!


5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays? Ummm...I don't think we've ever really drove further then 15 miles away...and that's what we do every Christmas Eve...we drive about 15 minutes out of town to granny's house and that's about it!
Our holidays are pretty stress free!



I hope you all enjoy your weekend!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers