Friday, December 30, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Last Five Quesstion Friday for 2011, I can't believe this year is just about over..I say that every year but really time is just going by so fast, I don't like it..it needs to slow down!
Well, Happy New Year!!!!





1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet? I have my mom's sweatshirt from high school, so it's like 25 yrs. old (as old as me!) It's in way good condition and I still wear it! :P


2. How many random blog readers have you met? I haven't met any blog readers..besides the ones that are friends and family.


3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
The joys of being a parent at 17 yrs old is that we've never gotten to go out and celebrate NYE with friends..I mean, we usually just invite friends over or we celebrate with our families, so it's nice...we totally let our kids stay up til midnight, I want to bring in the new year kissing my little ladies when the ball drops!!


4. What are the gas prices where you live? Ummm..I think they were $3.16m they flucuate so much during the day...it's annoying!


5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
You know...I ain't doing a resoulution this year, I'm striving to be better every single day without needing a holiday to inforce anything! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers