
..Yikes! It's 10pm and I almost forgot this post again! Why do I do that!? Anyways, gotta make this one quick..as I'm taking advantage of JJ being home now...I finally get to take a shower today...ughh, Lordy! LOVE being a mom though!!! :D
Here's the questions:
1. What's the best Christmas present you've ever received? Ummm...well, I'm gonna say my 3 daughter's. It's funny because I found out December 12th that I was pregnant with my two oldest daughters...December 12th, 2003 & December 12th, 2007.
And I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby December 26th, 2010.
So..December is a pretty AMAZING month for us..and my girls are the best "things" ever...so they're my bestest ever Christmas present!!! :D
2. Worst/Funniest White Elephant gift ever received? Uhhhh, I don't think I've ever gotten such a gift, if I did I can't remember...
3. Is your Christmas tree plain and simple (white lights and matching ornaments) or is it wild and crazy (colored lights with lots of ornaments collected over the years)? It's pretty amped up and you can totally tell my girls decorated it this year, ha! It's pretty though...I have gold ribbon around it, matching ornaments, but then we all have our ornaments since birth so of course those are all just random and don't really match, but it's definitely a sentimental tree with a lot of history!!
4. "How" do you iron your clothes? The old fashioned iron/ironing board way, the shower, back in the dryer, etc.Usually I just throw stuff back in the dryer quick to get out the wrinkles, but if it's a really nice top or linen type pants I get out the ironing board and iron those things.
5. How much baking do you do for Christmas and what are your "must make" items? (I'm looking for recipes here, peeps...)I bake with my mom and we do a lot, more then we should! :P
Sugar cookies with frosting, homemade caramels, peanut butter blossoms, PB rice krispy balls are the must haves for us! Mmmmm...can't wait for Christmas goodies!!!
There you have it...I'm off to take a nice warm bath, sip some eculyptus tea, read my cosmo..then off to bed!!! Gnite.

No comments:
Post a Comment