
...Have I mentioned on here that I'm a bride to be?!
I'm not sure if I have or not, I suppose I could go check...but I'll skip the 10 seconds it'll take me, ha!
Anyways, we became engaged in May..didn't do any wedding planning until about Sunday when I went to a bridal fair and it all hit me. Holy overwhelimg! :/
I mean, it really is exciting...but I didn't really realize how much stuff needs to be planned and bought for a wedding, there were a lot of hidden details that I hadn't figured out until just recently.
We met with our DJ yesterday, well we haven't technically booked him yet as we're still debating the dates..there's a few obsticles with the 10.20.12 wedding I had wanted..a few of the vendors that I want are booked that day, so I would have to find someone else and I'm not sure I want to do that and secondly we then chose to do 11.10.12 because apparently October is the most popular month for weddings and I definitely don't want that..I hate to be doing what everyone else is doing, it annoys me!
So, as we went to meet with the DJ yesterday, which by the way...he is amazing, I seriously couldn't imagine having someone else for the entertainment at our wedding...he is great, JJ and I both just instantly felt that chemistry with him!
He's not just an ordinary DJ, he's also kind of a wedding planner as well..since he's been around the US and goes to annual conventions in Las Vegas for weddings, so he knows what's going on and what needs to be done for weddings and what we should stay away from!
He gave me a lot of good advice yesterday, I can't talk enough about him..ha! He's a great guy!
Anyways, be prepared for a lot of wedding talk and planning on here...I'm sure people are getting annoyed with all my talk about it, but if you've been in my position before you can relate, it's a super exciting time!!!
Oh, BTW! I wrote my vows last night..haha, yeah..IDK! I was just in wedding mode, feeling all emotional and what not, figured what better time to do so...it all came from the heart, like it's suppose to!
Am I suppose to keep them a surprise to JJ until the big day? Hahaha, IDK how this stuff works..I just know I wanted us to write our own so I got a jump start on that....only about 12 million more things to do and it should all be about done! :/

No comments:
Post a Comment