Gonna make this a quick one!!!
1. What's the last thing you bought for yourself? I just went shopping today to Ulta, the beauty store...omg, how I love that store! I could spend hours in there!
I bought quite a few things there today, my sister got me a gift card for Christmas, mighty nice of her!! ;)
2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day?
Comfort food, soups, chili...I use my crockpot a lot during the cold months, at least twice a week.
3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year & do you buy a new one every year?
pshhhhh! Noooooo! I've been wearing the same swimsuit for 3 years now, it's black, classy, and covers me up...and I like it that way! No need to buy a new one anytime soon, well unless I lose weight of course, that would be nice!!!
4. If you could be any candy, what would you be & why?
Ummm...never thought of being candy, don't want to...but I'll say that chocolate is my favorite, so I guess that's my answer!
5. What are you most passionate about?
Ohhh jeeezzzz, let's see..I've got a lot of passion for my family..but that's obvious!
I'm passionate about pro life, world peace, crafts, breastfeeding..I'm sure I could list a few other things that I have a lot of passion for!
Alright, gotta round these kids up and throw them in the bath, well not literally! :P
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment