Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Question Friday!

Happy Friday! It's a cold and snowy day here in Minnesota..the girls & I are staying in today doing some baking and crafty projects...my favorite!!

Here's the questions for this week, link up and follow!





1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks? In the cupboards where the girls can't reach, well couldn't reach..now they have figured out how to pull a chair up to the counter and climb on up...errr!


2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
It's usually pretty clean, lots of papers when I check the mail and don't bring it in right away so it gets piled up in the front middle console, then of course the girls bring blankies and toys out there every time we leave to go somewhere and they usually don't bring it all inside..and we lack majorly on keeping it vacuumed so there's a lot of sand in there now...:/


3. Have you ever been to Vegas? Nope and I don't have any desire to either. It's not my thing...don't like all the commotion, hate gambling, and the sleezy part of it doesn't spike an interest in me either!


4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket? Hhhmmm. I love to snuggle up...so I'd say cold room with warm blankets, pile 'em on!


5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had? I've never had a bad experience on a plane...although I have major anxiety with it, it went pretty smoothly!

Enjoy the weekend folks! Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers