Monday, January 30, 2012

{Ann Bean Mansion}


In the almost 9 years that JJ & I have been together we have BARELY gotten away on our own without any kids and it was really needed, especially after just having our third baby! Woofta!!

We needed to escape somewhere calm, cozy, quiet, a nice retreat from chaos which lead me to find this beautiful Bed & Breakfast.
I was pretty much sold on the place within the first 5 minutes of reading the reviews on it, it has won for one of the top B&B's in the USA so I knew we had to check it out, it was exactly what we were looking for, for a getaway!
And they are known for having the best breakfast around!
I have to agree, best breakfast I've ever had! Amazing!

{When we checked in, we were greeted by one of the Innkeepers and were served our choice of a glass of wine or a glass of home brew beer!}



{And had this basket full of goodies waiting for us as well! You know, for midnight snackin'..which I still do, as if I'm pregnant...I swear I snack more now that I'm nursing then when I did when I was pregnant!}



{lounge area of the room}



{check out that bathroom! The jacuzzi bath tub with jets, the rainfall shower, and the heated tile flooring...soooo relaxing!}


{After some relaxation in the tub we hoped into the bathrobes they provided us!}


{cute towels!}


{and to wind down the night, we light the fire while laying in bed listening to it crackle and pop...so warm & cozy!}



{I look so serious here..just relaxing and enjoying my time with no kids..I should have had a huge smile! :P}


{love birds <3}





{and the best part...the breakfast!! AMAZING! Mmmmmm!}



~We had such a wonderful time here, I'd love to go back! Not only was the mansion a marvelous place to stay, the historic town was beautiful...if you're in the area I highly recomend a stay at the Ann Bean Mansion! Heck, it's worth a drive even if you're not in the area! :P






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers