Friday, February 10, 2012

Five Question Friday.


..Gosh, I always do these sooooo late or just forget all together..errr!
Anyways, it's the weekend and I'm pretty happy about that...that means daddy is home and I get a break, well..a break to maybe make supper with some assistance or something, or to be able to go pee without a child needing to come to the bathroom with me, or just run to the store to pretend I need something just so I can get away! ha. Yeah, the things I look forward to! ;)


Alright, here's the questions:


1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter? Uhhh, I know it's time to shave 'em when my 3 year old says "oh no mama, you have owey pricklies!"
But it's winter and I can get away with it, for a bit! :P


2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
I depends..I don't go to the store looking for a particular card, it's just whatever I'm in the mood for, usually funny...the first few years of our relationship was all the sappy romance stuff, now we like to find humor in it all!


3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
Just the fact that winter will be over! However, I live in Minnesota and we honestly have no had a winter..quite freaky actually! We're so use to subzero temps, blizzards, school cancelations, ice fishing...we don't have of it!


4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself? Hair. Getting my hair done is when I feel my absolute best! But I don't mind getting my nails done, a massage, some retail therapy! ;)


5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly? Pssshh! What return?! We don't get to indulge like a lot of people...we usually break even or bring in a bit...maybe with a new baby this year we'll get a bit more back..but not counting on it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers