
..Happy Friday! Although it's not too happy around here in our household today. Everyone is crabby and just out of sorts.
Sent Tay off to school today and I get a call 30 minutes later that she's in nurse's office with a headache and puking, she came home and slept for 5 hours..the poor girl is just sleep deprived and exhausted..I should have known involving her in too much was going to catch up to her.
So now the poor girl had to miss her cheerleading lock in tonight, I'm so upset for her, broke my heart...but that's life!
Anyways, on to the questions:
1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
Ummm...is it pathetic if I say I've been keeping up with the households tasks a lot lately?! ha! I feel like I'm in that nesting stage, ya know...in the last few weeks of pregnancy and you want to prepare your house for the new baby and all the visitors...yeah, that's how I'm feeling!
2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
I HATE working out on machinery, I like the good ole fashion going for walks, swimming, riding bike, and playing volleyball...fun things!
3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
Ya know...I've been in this situation before and it's one of the hardest positions to be faced with....you've got to weigh out the "risks" and being an honest person...but in my case I kept quiet because I didn't want to stir things up and seem like the bad person.
I just didn't want the drama.
4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
TOTALLY would have a maid, although as above question..I'm really actually enjoying cleaning and organizing these days, but I doubt that'll last forever! ha!
Our house is pretty small but all the dusting that could be done and to have spotless bathrooms would be nice! :D
5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
Nahhhh, I don't really stress or dwell on my birthdays but I will admit they aren't as exciting now after I've turned 21. And now that I'm gonna be 26 and that's 4 more years closer to 30, that seems a bit depressing..I don't like to think about that! :/
I was just thinking the other day...I feel like I'm aging so fast but my mom isn't, I mean she was a teen mom when she had me, so she's pretty young, she's 43 yrs. old...so when I'm 30, she'll only be 47 yrs old! Crazy! That gets to me a bit!
Bonus: Lights off or on? hahaha, well...it depends if I'm going to bed with or without makeup on and my hair done or wet in a towel from showering before bed! LOL :P
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Visit www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com and be a part of this!!

No comments:
Post a Comment