Funny, while the girls were watching their shows on Nick Jr. today they all called it "love day" and not Valentine's Day...wonder why?! Religion??
We all had a wonderful holiday today, probably one of our better Vday's!
My mom came over and dropped off our Valentine's presents, which is always exciting...she always gets us the best stuff! :P
My grandparents sent the girls cards with $$, as they're in Texas for the winter..snow birds, soooo lucky!!
And then we waited til daddy got home from work to give the girls their presents from us!
We didn't really get them a whole lot this year, knowing they were already getting enough PLUS they were way spoiled for Christmas this year and definitely don't need any toys for awhile!
I made a nice little Valentine's meal..the kids' favorite, JJ's too!
Breakfast for supper! That one never fails, plus it was fun to create it for the festivities! :P
JJ surprised me, after being together for almost 9 years now he's starting to figure out things to NOT get me and things he knows I'll love!
I absolutely hate roses...I think they're ugly, overly used, and expensive.
If he wants to get me flowers I tell him get me some wild flowers from a field or something...don't buy me flowers EVER!
I love chocolate, it's my favorite food, ha...so that's always a smart choice!
He knows makeup, hair products, purses, crafts, and clothes are my favorite...and he every once in awhile will surprise me with those things, but he's always so unsure..but he does have great taste and knows what I like, style wise!
But he stayed away from that for my gift today and got me a 1 month unlimited tanning, & lotion....ahhhhhhh! That guy is amazing!!! Seriously, I was soooo shocked on how well he did with that idea!!! It's been forever since I've been in a tanning bed, I'm sooooo excited to start back up again!!!
Thanks soooo much babe!!!
*********ERRRRRRRRR! The image tab is not working at the moment, so I'm gonna have to come back and add our Valentine photos to this post!!

No comments:
Post a Comment