Friday, February 17, 2012

{5 question Friday}

Happy Friday!! This is going to be a crummy weekend already, I can feel it!

I've had to keep my oldest home from school the last 2 days because she's running a fever and what not, my youngest is sick because of teething, I'm sure! And the other child...ughhhh...well I'm dealing with a crabby, not wanting to sleep or do much of anything because she decided to stick a qtip in her ear, therefore punctured it..ughhhh.
Plus, I'm dealing with a double ear infection AND sinus infection. It's misery around here...anyone care to trade places for the weekend?! ha!
Okay...the pity party is OVER!! :P


Onto the questions..yayyy!!



1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?

Uhhh, it depends...usually a shower/bath and locking myself in my bedroom with a book always seems to do the trick! Unless it's something major, then I'll call a friend or family..


2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day? yeah, we kind of go all out around here!
I grew up celebrating ALL holidays with a bang, my mom loves to celebrate and spoil us, so when we woke up on Vday she'd always have a nice breakfast made and then we'd get to open our vday presents...so then when JJ and I had kids and I started doing things for vday, he thought it was the weirdest thing buying our kids presents...he thinks it's only for lovers...it's a day to celebrate with ALL your love ones I tell him! :P


3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
pahahaha...really?! Wayyyyy less productive while he's away!! Then about an hour before he's due home from work I scrabble around the house to clean, get the dishes done, and to start supper!
And of course when he's home I make it look like I slave all day around here..well, I really do...it's not like I get to sit around all day!


4. What is your favorite time of day and why? I'm def. not a morning person...I like the night! 7-8pm is usually my favorite time...IDK why...just seems calm around here during that time!


5. What is your go to karaoke song? Uhhhhh, I like "I love rock n roll!" I can get done with that one!! ;)




Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!!


2 comments:

  1. I too love the evenings as they are great with downtime and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try the shower/bath to calm myself down! I could see the bath being super relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers