..Okay, I don't want to sound like scourge BUT I absolutely hate snow! HATE! It's pretty on postcards but when I look out my window, it's depressing! I guess they call that seasonal depression..it really does exist!
I'm sure you're wondering what the hell am I doing, living in Minnesnowta...well, if it wasn't for all my family living here things would be different. California, Maine, and Montana are at the top of my list for places I'd like to live. *Wishful thinking.*
So..Piper & I bundled up in our dreadful winter gear and head on outside. She's in the lead, I open the door for her..she walks out a couple steps, stops, and says "Ewwwww mama, uckies!" Now why didn't I have my video documenting?! GRRRRRRR. She says a lot of cute things but this had to be one of my favorites!! PRECIOUS.
Alright, I'll say it...Happy Winter!

No comments:
Post a Comment