Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas




...WOw, I am such a horrible blogger..3 weeks without blogging!? SHEESH.
I thought this would be sooo easy to keep up with..I guess I lost some inspiration and what have you.

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already. I feel old...time is going by too fast. We had a wonderful Christmas though...Santa really delivered! :) I think the girls were very pleased with their gifts, spoiled little things they are!
I told JJ "let's not get them too many toys, just focus on getting educational things, and necessities, and then a couple toys of course." Well that failed..as a parent you buy and do everything to make your children happy. Let's just say we are really broke now..we'll be living off of Ramen noodles for a couple months. KIDDING! It just means I'll have to skip out on my Starbuck's, going out to eat, and clothes for awhile! BUMMER.

Back to what the girls got for Christmas..mind you, it's all still laying out in our living room..I don't want to put it in their bedrooms until I go through all their unwanted toys..which will be a days worth of work and I was just not motivated to do it today. UCK.

Taylor's list:
My size dollhouse
LCD TV
Nintendo DS
arts/crafts
CD's
DVD's
clothes
coat
shoes
slippers
jewerly kit
Moxie girl
Barbies
board games
..and a bunch of other random things!



Piper's list:
Princess cozy coupe
dollhouse
CD player
bath toys/paint
kitchen set accessories
books
clothes
tea set
farm/barn toy
building blocks
..and too much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers