Some of you may know I suffer with GAD(generalized anxiety disorder) and OCD(obsessive complusive disorder) so when it comes to the world ending, death, and diseases..I google EVERYTHING! A real research guru!
So, I've came across some interesting websites stating the pros and cons of getting the vaccine and whether the info. is true or not, I myself believe it's best to skip out on it for myself and my family. The whole conspiracy theory of it all may be a little far fetched BUT then again you ask yourself "Is the government really that stealthy?" I'll let you decide.
Some good points were made about ojecting to the injection:
-All shots are free of charge regardless of having insurance or not!(Maybe because they don't want to be held reliable for the side effects)
-They have done very little testing on the vaccine, basically just having us humans as their experients, aye..no big deal!
-The 1976 Swine flu vaccine killed more people then the flu itself...ALSO, my grandpa was one of them that received the vaccination, just days later he was diagnosed with "Bell's Palsy"(Paralysis)...from whatever was in that shot.
..This is just a fraction of the concerns..I'm too tired to continue..it's 1:50am and Miss Piper has decided it's play time!
Back to the subject..regardless of your choice, PLEASE do your research before you make your final decision. You need to know what you're putting in your body and the side effects it comes with.
Stay healthy and oink free! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment