

..So, I'm not one to have a new year's resolution...because it always ends in failure. But this year I decided I was going to make one and stick with it. As much as I need to lose weight and get fit again my goal was not that. My resolution this year is to be more positive and non judmental. IDK what it is but I've caught myself being quite the Debbie Downer lately and talking about people and being negative about things. I want to be that happy positive person again! I swear I have seasonal depression..I know a lot of people hate winter and get all "depressed" about it...but it's different for me..I haven't been outside in two days, yes I have NOT gone anywhere in two days! I guess I can also blame that on the frigid weather we're having..-20 degrees, who wants to leave the house anyways!? Today I am breaking that stretch and getting outta the house..we're heading over to the In Laws, and then grocery shopping afterwards to get ingridents to make Taco Chili, Annalisa made it for our NYE party...it was awesome and the whole family loved it too!
So back to NYE..we laid low this year...had Annalisa and her boyfriend, Aaron over. It was nice..we played games, watched the NYE festivies on TV, ate a lot of yummy food, and caught up on some much needed details! :D
It's been 3 yrs. since I've gone out for New Year's to celebrate, but in all honesty I think I'd rather spend NYE at home with my family bringing in the new year then to be out at a bar...going out to the bars in general is just a "no no" for me anyways. A little off subject BUT the small town we live in and I see mothers out at the bar every weekend, while their kids' are with the babysitter, it's just sooooo trashy and it really goes to show they were not ready to be parents. I understand parents need a break but go out to the movies, out to dinner, a play..whatever..but not the damn bars every weekend! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR..I have major issues with this subject but I'll keep my mouth shut and stick to my resolution to be positive! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment