Thursday, May 5, 2011

Five Question Friday!


..What a beautiful day here, it's seriously just perfect! Although I already need a nap from all the shopping and garage sales we did this morning..I over did myself.
But we scored a lot of fun treasures! :P
Hope y'all get out and enjoy your weekend!!!!!


1. Have you ever had roommates? No, I never got to experience the whole college/dorm life..which I'm kinda grateful for...I wouldn't be able to have roommates, let alone in a 5x10 room..LOL..my sisters dorm her freshman year was the size of a closet pretty much...no lie...and it was her and 2 other people...I often questioned how she was able to survive in those living arrangements. Ughhhhh.
Plus, I tend to get annoyed with people easily so I wouldn't have lasted very long! ha!


2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)Ummm...just their first, middle, and last name.
Taylor Jo Radsek
Piper Irene Radsek...and we aren't saying our 3rd baby girl just yet! :P


3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding? Of course! It was sooooo beautiful minus all the ridiculous hats! haha...some of those were just horrid. But I am soooooo jealous of Kate, she's so perfect and just natural...just like her mother in law...Princess Diana. :o)


4. What is the messiest room in your house? our bedroom! It's just cluttered with clothes! Depressing.


5. What is your ideal mothers day? A spa day would be amazing!!!!!
Waking up to breakfast in bed, reading home made cards from the girls...then getting ready for the day to go out and have a picnic or something would be sooooo nice!
Something just simple is all I want, just to spend it with my girlies!!!




1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! So glad I found it on 5QF.
    I'm still not over the Royal wedding...so amazingly classic and beautiful. Did you know that she took "obey" out of her vows just like Princess Di? Love.it. She said to "love and to cherish" instead.
    Your family is gorgeous.
    I'm happy to be a new follower. :)
    southernfriedgreenmom.blogpsot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers