
Happy Friday everyone! It's sooo cold out today, we're just vegging out. And thankfully daddy has the rest of the weekend off so we get to go out and do something fun! Yayyyy!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend! :o)
Questions:
1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? I hate socks, I think they're ugly so I usually don't wear them unless when I leave the house and it's during winter...and in that case I wear crew socks, I think that's what they are?! IDK!
2.Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!
haha, oh lordy! I was set on a name with our first and right before I had her EVERYONE decided they hated the name, ya know..in my family, it has to be that my mom and sisters all agree as well..pshhhhh! I was devastated and just gave up with the name thing..and my 8 year old sister at the time named my daughter, Taylor. ha!
I knew if I had another girl what I was going to name her before I was even pregnant and it didn't matter who liked it, not even JJ! ha, is that selfish and mean!? So...thankfully everyone loved and agreed on the name Piper! It was easy that time around! Now, this 3rd time, it was the biggest challenge of all! Well, JJ and I both absolutely hated each others names we had picked out for a boy, so it's a good thing she's a girl! My mom & I picked out her name during her 20 week ultrasound scan..it was so weird how we just were thinking the same name..one that is so unique as well...well I had it on my list of the 10 names I had for our girl and she so happened to mention that one!!! Bizarre!!! And most everyone likes it, except my sister who thinks it's horrible! She'll grow to like it, well because it is her niece! :O)
3.What is your favorite type of weather? It depends on my mood. Somedays I like a good thunderstorm and rainy day. But mostly, I like a 75 degree day with the sun shining and NO humidity...MN humidity is the worst, you can barely breath! Yuck.
4.If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? Well of course I'd wake up when I've had enough sleep! 10am seems perfect! :o)
5.Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? oh gosh, hahaha...NO! Death is my worst fear and I don't intend to go shopping for my plot for quite some time, even though we are never guaranteed tomorrow..I'll go when I'm an old lady! ;)
We have too much other stuff to worry about and having to buy..that's totally at the bottom of my list!

The humidity is really bad in SC too! So I get pretty excited when fall comes around here. Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
ReplyDeletehttp://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com
I love the name Piper!
ReplyDeleteI didn't tell anyone the names I had picked out. I figured they'd keep their mouths shut if I waited until he/she (in this case, he) was born. Whose going to dis a name once the baby owns it?
I love sleeping in socks!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm a new follower from 5QF! Love your blog! Love your answers! Like you, shopping for a plot is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down my list of priorities!! :)
ReplyDelete