Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby stuff.

..Time is just flying by! Today I am 19 weeks, next Tuesday we will find out if we're team blue or team pink!!! The suspense is just killing me! Some days I'm almost sick to my stomach because I'm sooooo excited and anxious to find out!!! And I honestly don't care what the gender is...I just want a healthy baby and want to know so I can start decorating, planning, and buying for this baby.
Which we have gotten a few things but only gender neutral things, obviously..



**The first thing I bought was a nursing cover, this was an exciting purchase!! I always wanted one when I was breastfeeding Piper but just never got around to getting one. I bought this online at Bebe au Lait. It's an awesome cover, I can't wait to use it...as you can maybe see in the picture it's got a terry cloth square which is also a pocket..so you can use it as a burp cloth, plus you can store breast pads or a pacifier..or maybe even a water bottle, as I know when I breastfeed I am constantly guzzling down water!


**These two outfits came from my grandma! She got them in Mexico, the yellow outfit is a little sweater with matching pants, gender neutral. I told her if I have a girl I would love to have her in a little Mexican dress, I wore them a lot as a baby/toddler...they're too cute! I think the dress might be her homecoming outfit...I'm not for sure yet but am thinking so! :P


**My grandma also bought this blanket down in Mexico, it's a yellow and white with designs on it, I think like the alphabet and numbers..gender neutral as well.

**My sister bought the baby a Gustavus hat from her college. Then the other two items are just from Walmart....a window sign for our SUV and then just a pack of plain white onesies.


So, these are our first baby items that we've bought and received. We have so much more to get but obviously need to wait until we know what we're having!
I mean, we don't need any baby furniture, toys, or equipment but we do need clothes, diapers, grooming kit, and a bunch of small other necessities.

One of my amazing friends has offered to throw me a babyshower, which is just so sweet of her! So, next week I will start my baby registry to prepare for that!
I can't wait to celebrate this baby with friends and family! :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers