
Happy Friday! I'm hoping this will be a good weekend for us, as JJ doesn't work too much and we got all our grocery shopping done yesterday, so we'll get to be lazy and do whatever, well not really...but one can wish! :P
Alright, here are the questions:
1. Have you ever had surgery? yep, I had my gallbladder removed 2 years ago.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance? yeah, I got hit by a car while riding my bike when I was in 4th grade...I don't remember any of it though. It actually wasn't as bad as it sounds though, the car was barely moving, it was a busy neighborhood with kids, so thankfully they knew to drive slow...yeah, I can't really tell much else of the story..no memory!
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm? Oh gosh, I am a freak...especially when it comes to something serious with my kids...I just bawl and freak out...I try to remain calm for their sake but we've had a couple scary happenings with our girls and it's hard to not panick! :/
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies? I wish we did! We don't have room for one..I would love to grow my own veggies during the summer, it would save us so much money, plus how yummy & healthy! Thankfully our parents have veggie gardens, so we usually get endless amounts of tomatoes, cucumbers, etc! :P
5. When did you move out of your parents house? Ummmm, our situation was a bit complicated back then...I got pregnant with our first when I was 17 years old...so I had to live with my parents until I was 18 years old, but once I graduated high school and turned 18 and had our daughter, we moved in with JJ's parents..with them having more space for us. We lived with them for almost a year, then got our own apartment! We grew up sooooo fast but we did well and are still doing well for ourselves...I'm surprised by what we've accomplished these last 7 years!!

No comments:
Post a Comment