Friday, April 15, 2011

Five Question Friday!


...Happy Friday!
We don't have a weekend this week...as JJ is working 60 hours, 20 hours of overtime...OMG! Ughhhhh. I hate that but a good paycheck, so that's a postive!
And JJ's parents are taking both girls overnight on Saturday..so that should be relaxing for me..home alone! :o)

Alright, here are the questions:



1. What is your favorite sign of spring? Seeing the robins, I think that's the true sign right there! I also like the rain & thunderstorms..it's a sign that winter is over! Although here in Minnesota it's suppose to snow this weekend...only in Minnesota can you experience all four seasons in one week! Good Lord!


2. What was your best birthday ever? Hmmmm...I've had some good birthdays over the years but I'd have to say my 21st birthday was the best..from what I can remember! :P


3. What is your favorite dessert? CHOCOLATE!!! Anything chocolate...seriously! I really LOVE French silk pie tho!


4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket? I've only been pulled over once for speeding...and my "excuse" was I was late to my sister's volleyball game and we were lost in a town...it was true..even tho the cop was a jerk, he let me off with a warning!


5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times? Lately, I've been waking up BEFORE my alarm..every morning, I hate it!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers