Thursday, April 28, 2011

We're having a.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.

..Expecting a baby GIRL!!!!!!!

Yes, our 3rd little diva! We are just over the moon with excitement...well, JJ not as much as me...he was REALLY hoping for a boy...but he's finally coming around now and comprehending that he's gonna soon have THREE girls!!!! hahaha! Poor guy! But like everyone tells us...we make some beautiful little girls..so it's gonna be fun to see what this little girl is gonna look like, what her personality is gonna be like..I'm just sooooo excited for her arrival!
I love the fact that we're going to have 3 girls..I myself have two sisters, so there's 3 of us...and I love the bond we have...when we get together, it's gossip, shopping, etc! Plus, I think of the Kardashians...LOL...like how fun! :P

We found out April 19th that we were having a girl, my mom & Piper came with me to the ultrasound. JJ was too nervous and Taylor had school, which she was bumming!
As soon as the doctor put the probe on my stomach, like seriously within 3 seconds I proudly proclaimed "it's a girl!" My mom was like "you don't know that!" And the doctor was like "wow, you're good!" he said he would agree with me but wasn't positive she was a girl, the baby never did really open her legs for us to get a full shot, so he put girl and then a question mark. But I know she's a girl...I've felt it since the very beginning of my pregnancy and well..the ultrasound really looked like it was showing a girl! It's possible it could be a boy and that he had his little peener weiner tucked in between his legs but I'm not so sure we'd mis diagnose a boy..hehehe, if ya know what I mean! Like father like son. ;)

So...let the shopping begin! HA. Well, it already has...I've been banned for a bit..I'm only allowed to buy the necessities and not the wants. UGHHHH, men!
Girls are just sooooo spendy, they need a lot of stuff...a lot of pretty stuff..the hair bows, tutus, mary janes, hats, cute little blankies...and the list goes on!
But thankfully I have an amazing friend who has offered to throw me a baby shower, so I'm excited and waiting for that..getting to celebrate another baby! :o)

Oh, and we're kinda keeping the name a surprise...I mean, if people ask we tell them...but we're just not announcing it until she arrives!

Hmmm...am I forgetting anything else about baby girl?! She was looking very good on the ultrasound...the doctor was really impressed with her heart...IDK why...he just kept looking at it, then I questioned him..asking if there was something actually wrong with it and he's like "oh no! I would tell you right away if I had suspicions of anything wrong, it just looks really good and healthy." And he would look at other things then catch the heart again..and just look at it...weird..but good, it makes me happy knowing she's a strong girl with a good healthy heart!
She was sucking her thumb....which was cute..but when you have a 2 1/2 year old who still is sucking her thumb, it makes it not so cute...and hoping this one isn't a extreme thumb sucker as well...it's cute and I love how they find comfort in it...but the orthodontist bill in 13 years is NOT gonna be cute! UGHHHHH.

I think that's about it...I intend to keep y'all updated with my pregnancy on this blog...I don't think I've even uploaded any belly shots or anything..I'm really slacking, I always take weekly pictures of my belly but haven't had the time to take one this week for my 21 week...maybe I'll make a post of that this weekend sometime!

Until then...xoxo baby M & mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers