Friday, April 29, 2011

Five Question Friday!


...Happy Friday everyone! It's so beautiful out today, I have all the windows open and the can feel the warmth of the sun beaming on me....love it! Oh, and we get our fancy new refrigerator delivered today..who knew getting new appliances would be such an exciting time?!


Questions:

1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?I've always loved and envied Land Rovers...someday! ;)


2. What was your worst first date ever? hahaha....oh my gosh, it was so horrible and embarrassing I'm not even going to write about it..I think I was in 10th grade...ughhhh.


3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time? ..I was in 7th grade, towards the end of the year...I met a guy at my church...he was 2 years older then me but I always caught him staring at me during service...and I honestly do not remember how we started dating...but we dated for 2 1/2 years...and he was my first love. But the love I have now for JJ is a different kind of love, I will never be able to love anyone else the way I love that man!!!! xoxo.


4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook? hahaha....never. We just don't do it. Bad, I know....not that we're made of money..but we just never really have to balance it out..we just know what we have in there..IDK.


5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it? Must be a mom yourself! I know I know...that sounds kind of harsh but it's really hard to relate to friends without kids lately..I love my friends that don't have kids but we're not as close. It would be nice to have a non judgmental friend that we can sit back together and just talk and be ourselves. Yada Yada Yada...a true friend is all I need, really! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers