Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Extreme Couponing!



...Did any of you watch TLC's Extreme Couponing tonight?! Well I did and I have to say I am just shocked and amazed at these people's savings!
I would have never thought that was possible to save 98% of your bill by using coupons, an extreme crazy amount of coupons! The amount of time these women, well and the one man it takes to go through the grocery store, scan the items first, then figure out what coupons you want to use, I mean...for some of these people it's a full time job just finding, sorting, and clipping coupons. That's pure determination!

I have to say though, the one lady..it was just her and her husband, ummm...I can't think of her name, was it Amanda!? IDK..anyways! I don't want to be entirely rude because I am impressed with her ability to save like she does...BUT seriously 150 candy bars?! I don't care if you got them for little or nothing...NO person needs that many candy bars...that's just disgusting! A lot of the food they got was junk, I didn't see a whole lot of healthy things..just because you're getting free products or products for very cheap, doesn't mean you should!
The other people had a good assortment and variety of foods that were used to make meals, which is awesome!

I love seeing how they have like 70 jugs of laundry detergent, 1,200 rolls of toilet paper, and all those other items that sux to run out of! I would love to be able to go out to my garage or downstairs in my basement and just pull something out of my own personal grocery store...I'm soooo jealous of these ladies talent!

I am sooooo inspired now to do the same, I know I'll never be that extreme BUT I do already have my coupons clipped out for this week at our local grocery store and I am soooo excited about it because just about every single coupon that was in our Sunday paper are items that we use all the time, so I have about 20 coupons to use! whooaaaaoooohhhh! :P It's a start...I'm soooo determined to start saving some money, as we are unfortunately and sadly such a wasteful family...it's not like we make millions of dollars a year...but we just don't keep track of things like we should!

ANYWAYS, I'm excited for this series and can't wait to watch it next week and the next 10 weeks! The tips are awesome, and I'd love to get more! :o)

This is a MUST watch show for everyone, especially families with children!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers