Thursday, March 31, 2011

Facebook..the social network.

...Facebook, the social network. So annoying at times and so addictive!

These days if you don't have facebook, it seems then that you're not human! LOL..for real though! It's funny, it use to be you'd ask someone for their phone number and now it's like do you have facebook?! And that's our main form of communication...crazy!

I admit, I am totally addicted to facebook...I don't think it's an unhealthy addiction...YET! :p BUT, I am on there checking notifications and statuses throughout the day! And I do update my statuses frequently, which I'm sure can be annoying for others, hahaha...IDK why, but I just feel like I need to type my stuff in that little box that asks "what's on your mind?" LOL!

Now, the part that is so annoying to me is people that only add you as a friend to be nosey, look at your pictures, and see what's going on with your life, but yet they don't talk to you on there! I absolutely hate that! So...I found a solution! ha!
I decided that my facebook is gonna be more private, as it is personal...I share things that I don't want random strangers knowing.
So, earlier today I deleted about 100 people, haha...seriously, they didn't belong on my facebook for numerous reasons...either they are too dramatic, attention seekers, or I just never talked to them. Now, let me get back to the dramatic ones..there's this one crazy, physho insane ex friend that I had just recently...well, for whatever reason she became a very bitter person, I know she's a very depressed person and I won't go into much detail because I'm not going to stoop that low, but it's unfortunate that a friendship had to end, let alone ending in a crazy and dramatic way...she literally went crazy on me...like scary crazy, almost to the point where I was considering getting a restraining order on her! Well, without getting into detail, she decided to use her friends against me..adding me on facebook to be nosey, and I was stupid and just kind of finally caught on..haha. Pathetic what people do though, seriously...my life is that interesting that you need to stay updated with my facebook...ughhhh, I'm just so frustrated and annoyed with those people! I really don't have the time or energy to keep up with them..and I will admit I have more class than that! Anyways, sorry for the rant...but my point is, do NOT add me to facebook unless you're going to talk to me or we're friends.

Yes, I guess I am being a little dramatic with this post...but why can't facebook just be a positive atmosphere?! Grrrrr! I am such a down to earth person, I love people....I give EVERYONE a chance without judging....I have many friends...many from all different groups(I say groups, meaning our groups of friends from highschool...I hung out with everyone!) I just wish this popularity thing ended years ago...it seriously doesn't matter how many friends you have, what matters the most to me is the ones who are going to be true to me, and appreciate/respect me as a person! Simple, really.

Alright, enough with all that...I think I'm hormonal....that's the reasoning for this post, pahahaha!

Enjoy your Thursday! :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers