
*Another proud mom moment! All my posts lately seem to be about Tay but the girl is doing such amazing things lately, how can I not brag?!
She was selected to be in our districts art fair for the month of March, how awesome!!!!! She was one of two people chosen for 1st grade, her and another boy. So I guess we found her talent!!!! :o) I mean, now looking back I should have saw sooner how talented she is and how much she enjoys art and to draw, there's always papers around our house with her little drawings, which some are just pure amazement!
I don't know where she gets it from, JJ & I have absolutely no drawing abilities! Ha...although my uncle and cousin are artists so maybe that's where it comes from?!
So now I'm looking around in our area for some art classes for her for the summer, I want to keep her motivated and going with her artistic self! Plus, I don't want her home all day during the summer, I want to keep her busy little body going! :P




No comments:
Post a Comment