Sunday, March 6, 2011

A bit of bragging!

..Sorry, I have to do a little bragging here! And if that annoys you and bothers you, then exit out of this blog! :o)

So...apparently I need to keep getting pregnant and stay pregnant because it's the easiest and only way I can seem to lose a decent amount of weight. I know, it's NOT good to lose weight while pregnant BUT if you read a previous blog of mine I suffered hyperemeis so I lost 30 lbs.

It's such an AMAZING feeling when you're 4 months pregnant and are two sizes SMALLER in jeans! I had about 5 pairs of jeans I bought about a year ago because it was my motivation to lose the weight and get into them, which I never did...they still had the tags on them until..all my other jeans were too big and I had to get the new, sexy, and smaller ones! Great feeling! I wish I could keep going because I have a lot of motivation at the moment BUT obviously I'm pregnant and this baby needs food, lots of it! ;) So, hopefully I still have all this energy and motivation after the baby because I am sooooo determined to get back to my 120 lbs pre pregnancy weight!

It also helps when people notice and compliment on my weight loss, it really gives me a lot of confidence and I just want to keep going!
JJ is so proud of me and is liking the "new look" and when I go for the cookies or am craving McDonald's chicken nuggets with sweet N sour sauce, he politely says "Are you sure you really need those honey?" LOL...I know he wants the best for me and wants me to be healthy, which I appreciate that BUT dammit, sometimes I deserve to indulge!!!!!!!

I admit, I still have a ways to go to lose the weight I want to be at but this is definitely a good start and I want to continue to surround myself with positive people in my life, not only to help with my goal weight but also for the soul. I want to be around that person often, not question whether or not I have to listen to them complain about their drama filled and stressed life. I don't want to be brought down by the negativity. I'm at a new place in my life, where I've REALLY learned who my true friends are, who I can trust and rely on, and who I'd be devastated to see leave my life.

So...enough with all that sap! I'm finally truly proud of myself and am the happiest I've been in awhile, I can't remember the last time things were this good in my life! I have an AMAZING family whom I love more then I can ever emphasize, great friends that I can be myself around and enjoy life with! It's a loving feeling. <3.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers