So...we won't have to worry about that, just changing up the decor a bit if it's a boy!
But..of course our biggest issue is having too much stuff between all of us and not enough room to store it all. We are a family that likes to shop, especially for clothes, we honestly don't have enough closet space or dresser space to store it all..when people come over and realize how much clothes we have they are just speechless! hahahaha! And then, we have so much other "junk." I'm a pack rat and keep everything...I still have homework/papers/projects from high school, I save EVERYTHING from my children, so we have totes beyond totes of "junk!"
We have a double stall garage and can't even park our vehicles in there because it's full of storage! :/
So..needing to move before the baby comes is our top priority. However, we won't buy a house. I know it's probably for the best BUT I'm too scared to own a home, I'm not ready for that commitment, it scares me. We've been looking to buy our first home for years, but we chicken out. I know, it sounds silly BUT we know the kind of money it costs to repair, update, and maintain. As a renter, we've came across A LOT of problems, whether it be our ceiling leaking, our house flooding from rain, mold in the bathroom tiles, replacement of the garage door, new windows, new appliances...I mean the list goes on...I'm glad our landlord has had to pay for all that! I couldn't imagine having to! I just want to continue to rent, I know it's kind of a waste because we will never own it but I'm okay with that! :o)
Now, the search is on...and it seems impossible to find something decent and affordable around here, housing goes fast in our area! So, if any of my readers are in my area and know of anything, I would greatly appreciate the help!!!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment