Monday, March 14, 2011

Five Question Friday! ***On a Monday!



..What the heck was I thinking OR not thinking in this case!
I totally forgot to do "Five Question Friday" last Friday! Hello! It's like my favorite post, how did I forget!? I know it's over due but I'm still gonna do it! :o)




1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is? ha, yes...only because I haven't dyed my hair in like 5 months, my roots are HORRID...thankfully I have an appt. to get my hair done on the 24th!


2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants? Ummm...well we always take a vacation in July so that's always planned ahead, which it is already and I am stoked for the 4th of July this year! I am in desperate need of a vacation, although this year will not be too relaxing, as we're going to The Dells BUT we got a 3 bedroom condo..and it's amazing and very luxurious!
It's actually bigger then our house, LOL...that's horrible! So...while the fam is doing stuff that this full blown preggers will be at the time, I probably will stay back and relax in the whirlpool or sit out on the patio and enjoy the lakeview that we'll have! Awwwwwww, can't wait!


3. What is your favorite meal to cook? Hhmm..whatever is the easiest, ha! I'd say whatever has the most veggies...I LOVE chopping up vegetables and pretending I'm Rachael Ray with my own cooking show! pahaha! :P


4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous? Not usually but when I have done something kind of extravagant for a friend, like throwing them a baby shower it's very appreciated! I just don't get how some people "forget" to fill out thank yous! I guess, I'm one of those people who write thank yous out for attending our child's birthday party, I like to show my appreciation and thanks!



5. How did you meet your best friend? JJ, we met in high school...I started at a new school the middle of junior year. We had science class together...I was sitting down at the table and he came and sat next to me and gave me what was the worst "pick up line" EVER! He asked "Are you still mad at me?" I was soooo darn confused, I've never met this guy before, let alone never even talked to him! What a freak! Well, we had a few mutual friends...they were telling me JJ was really into me, LOL...awwwww! But he was too shy to ask me out. Well, throughout the next couple weeks he started buying me things and bringing them to school to give to me...he was sooooo good about showering me with presents back then! Well, then eventually asked me out....and the rest is history! We are going on 8 years this May! xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers