Yeah, might as well...it was the nurse to schedule my 20 week scan! Whoooooaaaaaaa! I didn't even finish listening to the message, I called the clinic right back!
I got connected to scheduling and the lady is like we're looking at the week of April 26th. Ummmm..."do you have anything sooner, that seems kind of late. What's the earliest day I can do?" Well, she got me in a week sooner, the 19th! Yayyyy! There's no way I could wait until I was almost 22 weeks pregnant, too suspenseful! LMAO! PLUS, we're doing a gender reveal party on the 24th, which is Easter...that way all of our family will be together! Perfect timing! I'm still trying to think of a creative way to let them know..it seems like EVERYONE does the cake reveal, which is cute but of course I like to be a little different! We will see tho when the time comes!
Ughhhh...7 weeks is a long wait! Hopefully it goes by fast! I've never been this anxious to find out the gender! I think it's because it's baby #3...so it makes it a little more exciting/nerve wracking! Although, I'm about 95% sure it's a girl! :P
JJ seriously hates me when I say that! He is wanting a boy soooooo bad, which every dad wants a boy...I get that, but he needs to realize a baby is an absolute blessing regardless of the gender and that we just need to be thankful for a healthy baby!
Plus, we make some beautiful little girls! ;)
Alright, I'm exhausted and in desperate need for a nap. Whewwwwwww.

No comments:
Post a Comment