Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday!



...Happy Friday y'all! Yayyyy!
Although we have no major plans for this weekend, I'm still looking forward to it!
I think JJ and I will have date night on Saturday, that is if grandma wants to take Piper..as Taylor will be at JJ's parents for the night! They take Piper every other weekend over night on Saturday! Soooooo thankful for such loving grandparents that love to spend time with their grand children! :o)

Anyways, here are the questions...I haven't done these forever!!!




1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? Oh gosh, Nooooo! I've "misplaced" them a couple times...only because they run off and have no fear...but thank goodness I've never left a store without them. Ekkkkk! How scary that would be!


2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) Ummmm...OMG, sheesh....that was wayyyy too long ago, my first boyfriend was Lucas Little in 5th grade...I think we may have possibly went to the movies, that's usually where all my dates took place..I mean, not that I had a lot of dates back then...LOL..but that was the hangout out for kids our age, so it was always a big group date!


3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)I will admit I am a freak when it comes to fears...I suffer a bit from OCD. One of them is railroad tracks, I speed and close my eyes while driving over them..hahaha, IDK...it's weird!
Also, I'm afraid of drains...so when I take a shower I always have to lift the shower head up high so I'm as far away standing away from the drain as I can be.
HHmmm, what's another one?! LMAO!
And I'm gonna have to say I agree with Mama M...I too am deathly afraid of escalators, that one started when I was a toddler, my mom still laughs and makes fun of that little incident to this day! Ughhhh..but I have such a problem stepping on them and forbid them if I can..I'll find an elevator instead!


4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? Ummm, I'd say I usually just deal with it as it comes...I'm pretty confident when it comes to confronting someone..and I most usually don't ever run from it. I fix problems, at least ones that were my fault.


5. Wood floors or carpet? Wood floors!!!
I HATE HATE HATE carpet. It's gross. All the allergens, the stains, it's ugly!
But we don't have wood flooring, unfortunately. I pretty much begged our landlord to put it in, which he said he wants to, but never did...jerk!
I hate having to always shampoo our carpet so it's clean, healthy, and decent looking. Our kids spill EVERYTHING on our carpet, grrrrrrrrrrrr!
When we get a house...there will be NO carpet AT ALL.

Alright, that's it folks..I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!

XOxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers