Thursday, March 17, 2011

Five Question Friday!


...Another Friday! These weeks are going by super fast! I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant so I'm really counting down the weeks or if it's just life in general...regardless, it all is going by wayyy too fast! :/

Unfortunately we are kind of stuck at home this weekend as JJ is working both jobs and a lot of hours at each, I hate that! But with us having to pay in for taxes this year, it sure helps financially!

Alright...here are the questions, I hope y'all have a lovely weekend!





1. Have you ever testified in court? For what? Thankfully "he" pleaded guilty before I even had to testify. I was the victim in this case, at 13 years old when I was molested by a family member...something I just recently decided to talk about, I think Oprah inspired me! :P
As she just recently told her story about how she went through it as a child/young teen.


2. Do you still have your wedding dress? Arrrrrrrrr! Hopefully I will soon be an owner of a wedding dress! We are going on 8 years this May, so it'd be nice to tie the knot here shortly! ;)


3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.? I don't have many options but it's either to go take a bubble or in my bedroom to read a book. But with two kids it doesn't last long! JJ & I are planning on a baby moon here sometime this spring/early summer so that'll be our escape from the "stress!"


4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them? I am a firm believer in co sleeping with my children. Our girls have slept with us their first 2 years and I wouldn't have it any other way! Besides reading up on the pro's and agreeing with them, it's so much easier for us because I breastfeed and I don't have to interrupt the baby's sleep too much, plus I'm one of those over protected moms who CONSTANTLY check on their baby to make sure they're still breathing, it's just so comforting and reassuring to have our children sleep with us. And both of our girls have willingly moved themselves into their own bedroom when they were each around 2 years old, perfect time! :o)


5. Do you watch late night TV? Nahhhh, not really. Nowadays I can't make it past 9pm, I'm usually in bed by 8pm most nights. But the one late night show I did like to watch was Chelsea Lately...love that girl!






5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from 5QF. Congratulations on the new baby! Your girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby #3. Hope you get your wedding dress soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here, your blog is great and I hope to see you follow back :)
    http://kellyhunterphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get that dress soon!

    New follower from 5QF!

    Frugally Green Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, giving you a follow from Five Question Friday hop. Hope to get a follow back. Super cute little button sayings .
    http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers