Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Question Friday!



..The rules? Copy and paste the following questions to your blog and answer them in your Friday post!





1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?I always say I'd rather be happy and poor then unhappy and being wealthy so I kind of think this is similar..death is my biggest fear so of course I don't want to die young. Money is nice, I love money but my life does not totally depend on it. Therefore I choose to grow old with my love and so what if we don't have money!


2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
JJ. I will not take out the garbage, I'll set it out in the back patio but I will not walk it to the garbage can. I believe it's a guy thing..no woman should have to walk with a garbage bag! :o)

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
I can't say that I have.

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
I can play a few tunes on the recorder and that's it.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
A boutique with etsy stuff...clothing, jewerly, vintage, and antique stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers