Monday, January 25, 2010

Gee I really love you


“Waiting is a trap. There will always be reasons to wait. The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don't count."

Obviously a lot of people are interested and curious as to why JJ and I haven't tied the knot yet. We're going on 7 years in May..which in some states it is considered "common law" marriage where I would have all the rights a wife does! :o)

So back to why we're not married yet. Well I'm not exactly sure to be honest. I mean we've done a lot of things backwards in life, having our first child while in high school caused a lot of stress and responsibility for us at such a young age. We weren't worried about getting married right away, we just needed to focus on starting our life as new parents and be successful for our daughter.
To be completely honest I rarely brought up marriage with him for the first 3 years, for some reason it wasn't a priority for me! But then I started realizing it was important to be married for our daughters sake..and now even more so it's been driving me crazy to get engaged but I know better then to nag on him about it!
I'll let him do his thing and hopefully I'll see a ring soon, better be this year!
It has to be this year, I truly believe it! ;)

Anyways, I guess that kind of sums it up..it's not much but it is OUR reasoning..we have a lot of love for each other and I can't wait for our day to vow our commitment together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers