I am currently making one of my new favorite comfort foods. This is the 5Th time I've made it since Annalisa brought it over for our NYE party. It was a hit with our family, so when I come across a meal that we ALL enjoy I tend to take advantage of that! Might I add Taylor and daddy are VERY VERY picky eaters so this is definitely something everyone would enjoy, especially if you're a taco AND chili lover.
This is what you'll need..
* 2lbs. ground beef
* 1 package of taco seasoning
* 2 cans of diced tomatoes
* 1 can diced tomatoes w/ green chili's
* 1 can pinto beans, drained
* 1 can chili beans w/ sauce
* 1 can kernel corn
* 1/2c. chopped onion
Brown ground beef and onion.
Then combine ground beef and the rest of the ingredients into crock pot & cook on high for 4 hours, although it takes about half the time.
I actually like to reheat this and eat it the next day, after all the seasoning has sat in the refrigerator overnight it has a much more of a flavorful taste.
Another thing, if you want some "heat" to it, you can add 1-2 dried chili's.
You can top it with your own preference..sour cream, Frito's, shredded cheese.
ENJOY!

No comments:
Post a Comment