
I bought LA Candy back in July and JUST finally got around to finishing it.
It was a decent book, a lot of gossiping and just basically a documentary type to LC's life in The Hills. There was no climax to it, which I think is why it took me awhile to finish reading it. Also, not knowing who the charters were in the book made it frusturating and kind of made me lose interest. All the names are made up and she doesn't really give a lot of information in letting you know who the actual characters are so you're constantly guessing throughout. I do look forward to her second book "Sweet Little Lies" to come out Febuary 2nd. It seems like it'll be more dramatic and full of a lot of gossip and happenings! If you are a fan of The Hills then you'll enjoy!

Alright, so I've started to see the previews for "Dear John" to come out in theatre Febuary 5th..it looks AMAZING! And especially coming from Nicolas Sparks, who has written sooooo many wonderful books and one of my favorites "The Notebook."
So I bought the book "Dear John" and read it within one day! It is truely an inspiraing love story, I was literally in tears a few times throughout the book. I recommend this book to EVERYONE..men and women I think would equally enjoy this A LOT! I am sooooo looking forward to the movie!

No comments:
Post a Comment