Friday, January 15, 2010

The tooth fairy will make a visit shortly!


..Awwwwww, my little oumpa..AKA Taylor got her first loose tooth!
She had a dentist appt. back in November and the dentist had said that her two bottom central incisors were loose. Well ever since then Taylor has been soooo proud and kept saying "I'm gonna lose my teeth!" Well we couldn't feel them loose, although the dentist had stated they were..well sure enough they would be loose shortly! She woke us up yesterday morning to make her big announcment.."MOM, LOOK MY TEETH REALLY ARE GONNA FALL OUT, THEY'RE LOOSE!" She's been playing and wiggling it ever since! I never thought losing a tooth would be as big of a milestone as it is but it is quite exciting!!!! My youngest is getting in her teeth, while my oldest is losing her's....FUN!!!
Also, about 3-4 weeks ago we noticed Taylor was getting her 2 bottom adult teeth right behind her baby teeth...it is soooo weird looking! I freaked out, seriously. Me, the research guru that I am..I googled it and turns out it is actually quite common, it's called "shark teeth." In most cases the adult teeth just push the baby teeth out of the way, which is probably why her bottom ones are loose. I just hope it doesn't mess up her teeth, we should probably just start a fund for the Orthodontist just in case! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers