
..I know I already posted Five Question Friday but I was a week behind with the questions so I figured I'll get caught up with the rest of you and post one more today!
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
Ummmmm...no. It would get a little lonesome. I would def. want JJ or a friend with for some entertainment!
2. Do you go the speed limit?
always. Well, most of the time. I just got pulled over recently for my first time BUT it was my mom's fault, seriously. She told me if I didn't speed up she was going to drive! LOL. EVERYONE gets me crap for how cautious of a driver I am.
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
It's entertaining and I like to journal. Plus it's nice for my family to keep updated with us!
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
Mostly Old Navy..I LOVE that store but hate the fact that everyone else does too. I hate when people have the same clothes as me and my children. But really I shop anywhere and everywhere..heck, I even went to The Salvation Army a few months ago to get some things for Halloween and bought a few over sized tops/sweatshirts..they're cute to wear with leggings!
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
It's going to be a surprise..I don't want to give out a lot of details about my wedding! SORRY! :P
xoxo...thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment