
Whoa. It's been over a week since I've made a post. We have been wayyy too busy around here, my finals were last weekend, which was chaotic to say the least!
However, I am happy to announce my final grades for the two classes...an A & and B+!
I am soooo proud of myself for those grades and hoping it will continue the rest of my school year! June 17, 2012 can't come soon enough!!
We also had a garage sale last weekend, the whole weekend...which was crazy! I could have just handled Friday and Saturday but since my MIL is the one who set it all up at her place, she thought it'd be good to have it on Sunday too, which I thought was a bit silly considering our sale was the only one in the paper that day, PLUS it was Father's Day..but whatever! Overall it went good...I made some good money!
We totally re did our house and organized EVERYTHING! It's soooo well organized and clean...I love it! It took about 4 days to accomplish the disaster, ha!
We have soooooo much stuff, mostly just clothes..I've said it before...but we seriously, as a family have the most clothes you would ever see in an average family's home, LOL. Coming from two parents who were voted the best dressed our senior year, of course our girls are going to have an overwhelming amount of clothes...but lately I've learned to settle down and cutback on shopping for clothes, they outgrow them soooo fast, plus they're both sooo hard on their clothes..that I'm better off just buying their clothes from Target and Walmart until they're old enough to appreciate them more! ha.
Plus with Taylor being out of school for the summer I am a lot more busier with trying to keep two kids entertained and occupied and making sure we're keeping up with Taylor on her schooling..making sure she doesn't lose any information she gained in kindergarten and also helping her learn new things is important and I want to make sure she continues to succeed!
Ughhhhh, so anyways that is what we've been up to the last week, or me at least...I have not had a break yet, I'll get about a 9 day break before we head off to our vacation on the 1st!
Hope you all are enjoying your summer! It seems like it's going by sooo fast already! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment