
..My oumpa loumpa is almost done with kindergarten..5 more days. It's bitter sweet.
Thinking about it makes me tear up, it really does. Going on to 1st grade, that just sounds sooo mature, now comes the homework and not everyday will just be fun like it was in kindergarten. She's really starting to blossom and learn sooo much about the world, it amazes me how much she knows for her age! It also saddens me that she won't have her teacher anymore, she has Mrs. Wahl...such a wonderful lady, the sweetest teacher ever, I don't think I ever had a teacher like her myself..JJ had her for kindergarten, which is pretty neat...and my youngest sister also had her.
It's going to be sad to say goodbye to her, even though she'll just be a classroom away from Tay! And who knows maybe Piper and any future kids we have will have her also! :o)
I am such a sap, I know. For me it's harder for kindergarten to be over with then it was sending her on the first day...is that normal?!
Well..I do have to say again how proud I am of Taylor...she really is a very intelligent and beautiful little girl and I am truly proud and blessed to be her mother...I have the two greatest little girls! I wouldn't mind adding another little girl to the mix! ;) But that's another post, pahahaha!
Here are just a few of the many art pieces Tay has done throughout the year:
The teacher put together a scrapbook of projects and pictures of Taylor..it is soooo cute!








No comments:
Post a Comment